WillySteed*ChristineMarie*KolleneSnow*AudienceMember*EdKociela AuthorPlygsAnswersQuestions *JewelryAtGuilt* DickJaneFlipbook*Spoilers*Tweets*RebeccaMusser*My5WivesGreat Stories*BuyTeamKolleenTshirtTodayDon'tMissOut!!!Review!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Whip my Hair Kody Brown Short but Funny!

I had to post this...my son is a parody maker, he might have to do one on Sister Wives. If you'd like me to find more funny ones, let me know in the comments. I loved it, wish there was more - it's short!! This was made by xcandycanekissesx.

TWEET THIS!

14 comments:

  1. Good- too short, but good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the clip! Hate the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question, who is Kadouche? I watch the show sporadically and I don't recall who that person is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a Nickname favored by many bloggers for Kody Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kody reminds me of Chucky from Child's Play http://darth.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Chucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, that will stick in my head all night! good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. brownfriend-not polig.July 11, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    Kody likes his hair and so do the ladies. He actually uses Rogaine or something like that ot keep it. He would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Where did you find this? Are there others?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was cute. Back when we thought he was goofus but harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys should make fun snippets like this. Fun!

    ReplyDelete